We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our in-house Marketing Team.
Department: Marketing Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Hours per week: 5 Location: Remote
Roles and responsibilities
As Marketing Assistant, you will be working directly with the CMO in creating and implementing marketing strategies across TheModCon’s many projects. You will be working mainly with Social Media. The job also requires you to liaise with third parties such as graphic designers and advertisers.
- Good knowledge of Social Media platforms (I.e. Twitter, FB & Google+)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Twitter analytics, Google adwords etc.
- Experience with editing software. (i.e. Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience with Hootsuite.
- A strong level of communication and the ability to liaise with internal and external individuals at all levels.
- Able to take initiative and work well independently as well as within a team environment.
- Able to be flexible in relation to the demands of the work set, with the ability to prioritize tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Chief Marketing Officer, Louise Kofoed-Dam via email email@example.com.
Ideally, we would like the Marketing Assistant to start on July 1st.
Please note that as an innovative start-up all our positions are currently filled by ambitious and hard-working volunteers.
Dated 17 June 2016