The Principal Projects Coordinator supports the operations department with the development, planning and production of all principal projects, which are defined as any non-editorial content produced by the Company in an effort to raise the value of TheModCon significantly.
Department: Operations Reports to: Chief Operating Officer (COO) Hours per week: 4 Location: Remote
Roles and responsibilities
- Originate ideas and concepts to be considered for development as principal projects.
- Contribute to the planning and production of principal projects.
- Provide logistical support to all principal projects.
- Liaise with and assist the marketing department in the marketing of principal projects.
- Be the first point of contact for internal and external persons for all principal projects.
- Develop and maintain tracking systems for status of relevant documentation (including updating and maintaining all internal databases and systems) and maintain standardized physical and online filing systems to ensure files and information therein are easily accessible for relevant department personnel.
- Conduct administrative duties in accordance with the needs of all principal projects.
- Arrange and attend meetings involving relevant activities of the operations department.
- Undertaking ad hoc tasks as set by the COO.
- Previous experience of working well within a team and adhering to strict deadlines.
- Previous experience of completing complex logistical tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Google Drive.
- A strong level of communication and the ability to liaise with internal and external individuals at all levels.
- Able to take initiative and work well independently as well as within a team environment.
- Innovative and original when undertaking systematic and creative tasks.
- Able to be flexible in relation to the demands of the work set, with the ability to prioritize tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong analytical skills
- Can handle confidential material with sensitivity, both when interacting with external and internal persons.
- Willing to travel within the UK and abroad for the production and promotion of principal projects.
Dated 9 July 2015
Please note that as an innovative start-up all our positions are currently filled by ambitious and hard-working volunteers.